5 Questions is an initiative which, through a series of questions, gives insights into what texts artists, creatives and thought leaders are reading, what texts inspire them and what texts give solace during this time. Different people will answer the same set of five questions and their answers will be published on Goodman Gallery’s reading room. The questions we will ask are:
1. What are you reading right now?
2. Is there a text from which you have drawn inspiration throughout your practice?
3. Do you have a favorite author and book? If so, what is it and why?
4. Is there another medium of expression from which you draw inspiration?
5. Is there a text that gives you solace in this time of uncertainty?